Permanent makeup services are performed by Jane Muthart, formerly at the Polished Image Day Spa. Appointments can be booked through the front desk at Massage Yuma. (928) 782-1106
Softap™ Permanent Make UpThe Softap™ technique is a manual method of inserting pigment into the skin. Softap™ is a very controlled, gentle and safe technique compared to other methods. This is the most gentle and comfortable permanent make up procedure and it looks the most natural. With the Softap™ technique, individual fine hairs can be easily and artistically drawn on. The final look is natural, soft, powdery, and subtle.
Procedure - Application
We will consult with you in terms of the look you want to achieve. Together we will decide on shape and color.
An outline of what you would like is drawn on the face using non-permanent make-up.
The treatment is performed using a topical anesthetic.
Procedures normally take one to one and one-half hours.
A follow up visit will be required in about 3 to 4 weeks time.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK:
- What credentials or training does the technician or instructor have?
- Do they have verifiable references?
- Do they participate in ongoing training and education?
- Are they associated with any professional organization?
- Do they provide comprehensive consultation that includes shaping, color selection and pre and post procedures?
- Are tools 100% disposable or autoclaved according to OSHA?
- If a Rotary machine is used, is it the kind that can be sanitized properly?
- Are procedures done in a clinical and sanitary environment?
Advantages Of The Softap™ Method
It Is A Hand (Not Machine) Method:
- precise placing of pigment
- faster healing time
- less discomfort than with a machine
It Is Safe:
- only disposable needles & implements used
- one use pigment with inorganic ingredients
- applied in a clean and sterile environment
- Softap™ colors look natural
- They are thick, rich and creamy
- 52 fabulous colors to choose from
- Including 20 different browns
Professionally Trained Technicians
Some Benefits Of Permanent Makeup
Make eyelashes look thicker
Enhances natural features
Fill in brows where hairs are sparse
Makes more defined brow arch
Wake up every morning with perfect makeup
For people who can't see well to apply makeup
For people with arthritis or unsteady hands
Great for athletes: no smudging, smearing or running of makeup
For people who are allergic to regular makeup
For people with oily or combination skin who tend to absorb make up
Disguise unwanted scars & white markings